The 2014 competition is now closed for entries.
Each year since 2011 I’ve given one fan the chance to see their design turned into a real item for sale through my boutique, and this year it could be you!
– Your design produced and sold on the Esty Lingerie website as a limited edition item
– A free set for yourself
– A £100 gift voucher to spend with us
– An interview on the Esty Lingerie website
Two runners up will receive £50 and £25 gift vouchers respectively, plus an interview on the Esty Lingerie website
Everyone has a favourite season, whether it’s the fresh air of spring, the heat and holidays that come with summer, the crispness of autumn or the cosy warmth of curling up by the fireside in winter.
So this year, we want you to design a two-piece* lingerie or nightwear set inspired by your favourite season.
From the colours typically associated with the season to the way this time of year makes you feel, it’s entirely up to you how you interpret your chosen inspiration in your design.
Your entry will be judged on style, originality, presentation, ease of manufacturing and how you’ve translated the season into a wearable garment or set.
*Two main pieces e.g. bra and knickers, or one main piece with a matching accessory e.g. bodysuit and garter.
You’ll need to submit:
– At least one sketch, painting or CAD image of your design
– A 100-200 word description of how your design represents your chosen season
– Details of fabrics and trims required if your product is manufactured
Email your entry to email@example.com
DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2014
Terms and Conditions:
1) The Esty Lingerie Lingerie Design Competition is open to residents of any country, aged 16 or over at time of entry submission, except employees of Esty Online Ltd. Entrants aged 16 or 17 must gain parental permission before entering.
2) Entrants may only submit one entry. If entrants submit multiple entries, only the first entry will be judged.
3) The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4) Late or incomplete entries will not be considered. An incomplete entry is one that does not contain all three elements as specified in ‘How to Enter’. A late entry is one that is received by Esty Online Ltd later than 23:59 on 31/08/2014. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof it was received by Esty Online Ltd.
5) Entries must be entirely your own design and must not infringe upon any copyright or third party rights.
6) The winner will be notified by email to the email address used to submit their entry. Contact details provided upon entry will not be used for any other purpose.
7) Esty Online Ltd reserves the right to choose an appropriate sale price for the garment, and all proceeds from sales of the winning design will go to Esty Online Ltd.
8) The 1st prize consists of the winning design produced as accurately as is possible by Esty Online Ltd and sold via www.estylingerie.com, a copy of the design for sale in any one of the manufactured sizes, a £100 gift voucher valid for use on www.estylingerie.com and an interview conducted by email and published on www.estylingerie.com. The 2nd prize is a £50 gift voucher and an interview conducted by email and published on www.estylingerie.com. The 3rd prize is a £25 gift voucher and an interview conducted by email and published on www.estylingerie.com. The gift vouchers are subject to separate terms and conditions: 1. The value of the gift voucher must be used in a single order, 2. No change will be given for orders that total less than the value of the gift voucher, 3. Returned items that are paid for using a gift voucher will be refunded with a new gift voucher to the value of the returned items, 4. There is no cash alternative and 5. the gift voucher will expire one year from the issue date and cannot be extended.
9) There is no cash alternative to the prize.
10) 2nd and 3rd place winners may be selected by public vote.
11) By submitting an entry you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions, for your name to be used on www.estylingerie.com and in related publicity and for us to produce and sell your design under the Esty Lingerie brand.
12) The promoter is Esty Online Ltd, 5 Buckingham Lodge, Station Road, Bristol, BS312BN, United Kingdom.